Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Schedule

Here is the schedule for this years event. I will have my scores posted by squad for all of you to look at. As soon as my squad has finished, I will post a scoresheet with the equipment that I used so you can see how well I bowled. I am on "C" squad on Monday, "A" squad on Tuesday and "B" squad on Wednesday.

2007 Tentative Schedule
Sunday, July 8 Sweeper side tournament at 2:30 p.m. Practice beginning at 5:30 p.m.

Monday, July 9 – Qualifying round 1 Squads at 9 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m. (5-game block)

Tuesday, July 10 – Qualifying round 2 Squads at 9 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m. (5-game block)

Wednesday, July 11 – Qualifying round 3 Squads at 9 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m. (5-game block) After 15 games of qualifying the top 63 players join the defending champion in double-elimination match play.

Wednesday evening – Match play rounds 1 and 2. All 64 players bowl at 7:30 and 9 p.m.

Thursday, July 12 – Match play continues beginning at 9 a.m.

Friday, July 13 – Match play continues. Final four players determined for championship match at noon

3 comments:

Carla said...

Dennis -

Good luck and good bowling. I know you'll do great - cuz you are! I have added this to my favorites so I can keep updated on you! :-)

powell300 said...

Carla;
Thanks for the kind words. I will try my best. Thanks for checking out the site.

Anonymous said...

Good post.